The Poetic Dreamer
- DO NOT DISTURB -
DREAMING IN PROCESS
The sun rays kisses my skin a gentle
The cool breeze swirls my thoughts a tender
I'm not sleepy yet I think I am
For I'm whizz away to paradise dreamland
The Dreamer
# Desmond
# 12 years old
Loves
# Chocolate
# Rugby
# Playing computer games
Mood
Just Right
Wishlist
:: Watch shutter ::
:: Get into good Sec. School::
:: Be a rugby player ::
:: Good results ::
:: Be PMS ::
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Hey guys, long time no see...First, let me tok about yesterday.It was Chinese period and JK was fooling around in the classroom. He was singing those disgusting songs and wadever love songs. Just when he was hopping mad around the classroom, Mrs Pek walked past. She spotted JK immediately. she pointed to him and pulled him out of the classroom. In our class, this family tree is starting. I tink its b'cos Pearly was nagging at Xuan Hao the day before. HaHa.... u wanna noe about this family tree? Go to Pearly Loh's blog.Today, again during chinese period, JK went crazy again. This time, he was holding a pile od wet tissue and throwing all over the classroom like at the metal cupboard cos the wet tissue can stick on to it... it looks sooo gross. Before that, Mr chan came in a gave us a scolding for makin too much noise. Soon, we thought he had left. One minute later, I saw hime peeking at us from outside through the glass panel. I did not move or tell anyone. Zhi Liang, who was sitting right next to the glass panel noticed someone blocking the panel. He did not noe it was Mr chan. He l;ooked down and saw the stomach area of Mr Chan. Mr Chan lowered his head and came face to face with him!! Boo!! Haha it was soooooo funny.That's all folks.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Desmond out
@ |4:47 PM|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com