The Poetic Dreamer
- DO NOT DISTURB -
DREAMING IN PROCESS
The sun rays kisses my skin a gentle
The cool breeze swirls my thoughts a tender
I'm not sleepy yet I think I am
For I'm whizz away to paradise dreamland
The Dreamer
# Desmond
# 12 years old
Loves
# Chocolate
# Rugby
# Playing computer games
Mood
Just Right
Wishlist
:: Watch shutter ::
:: Get into good Sec. School::
:: Be a rugby player ::
:: Good results ::
:: Be PMS ::
Sunday, September 11, 2005
Wahhh... The 3 days and 2 night hotel stay was cool. It was at Conrad hotel. I stayed there from Friday to Sunday. On the first day, to check in, we had to go to the highest floor--excecutive floor to check in. We were living in a suite which was sooo grand. We could ask for free cups of fresh orange juice and even an extra bed.
They gave us chocolates in our room on a pastry palette and kept refiling it.. I thought it was soo cool. The room was so big and the view was fantastic. The bed was extra high and there were 2 TVs. There was even cable TV. They provided us with a fax machine and computer broadband too. The toilet was clean and big. The TV's speaker was even installed in there.
In the morning, we would go to the excecutive longue to have breakfst and u could ask the people there to do everything 4 u. There were games and TV to watch. I later went to Suntec City and Marina Square.
On the second day, I went to watch the maid. The storyline was not scary but the music was. The whole show was all jumbled up. Sooo messy and very *luan*. But I enjoyed it although a little freaked out. I went to play 3 games of bowling after that. For Dinner, we went to outback steakhouse to celebrate my dad's bday. There was a special free cake if u spent $60 and above. once we ordered the cake, all the workers suddenly came out and sang Happy birthay song about 3 times. What a suprise! There was a candle on the cake. It was also kinda embarrassing. The whole restaurant heard as they sang so loudly 4 the whole to noe it is ur bday.
Finally, on day three, it was time to go. We walked to the esplanade after breakfast and got ready for check-out. aiyah.. Now back to school
-----------------------------------------------------------
Desmond out
@ |2:50 PM|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com