The Poetic Dreamer
- DO NOT DISTURB -
DREAMING IN PROCESS
The sun rays kisses my skin a gentle
The cool breeze swirls my thoughts a tender
I'm not sleepy yet I think I am
For I'm whizz away to paradise dreamland
The Dreamer
# Desmond
# 12 years old
Loves
# Chocolate
# Rugby
# Playing computer games
Mood
Just Right
Wishlist
:: Watch shutter ::
:: Get into good Sec. School::
:: Be a rugby player ::
:: Good results ::
:: Be PMS ::
This 3 days, I have been staying back for Mid-Autumn festival rehearsals. We also noe so well oready but Mdm Yap still insist. This rehearsal so stupid one. Must stay back so long just to do something that we do about 20 times already.
Fellow Bloggers
:: Luk Yean ::
:: Wilton Ong ::
:: Ang Zhi Xin ::
:: Victor ::
:: Miss Mok ::
Hunts
:: Hotmail ::
:: Stickpage ::
:: Gross! ::
:: Miniclip games ::
:: More Games ::
Credits
:: Blogskins ::