The Poetic Dreamer
- DO NOT DISTURB -
DREAMING IN PROCESS
The sun rays kisses my skin a gentle
The cool breeze swirls my thoughts a tender
I'm not sleepy yet I think I am
For I'm whizz away to paradise dreamland
The Dreamer
# Desmond
# 12 years old
Loves
# Chocolate
# Rugby
# Playing computer games
Mood
Just Right
Wishlist
:: Watch shutter ::
:: Get into good Sec. School::
:: Be a rugby player ::
:: Good results ::
:: Be PMS ::
Haven't blogged for sooooo long, really much to say. HaHa. I bet for this post, I would break my current record of 256 words in a post. I could not blog as my com faced a major breakdown. Some stoopid thing kept saying that the com as infested with spyware and it just broke down the next second. Did not get to read those insulting tags the gurls always rite.
Recognise This? It is the one and only.......
Q1. Wad is the name of this temple?

Q2.Look at this shop. Can you see who's in the mirror?

This is a fortune teller where the parrot was released and picked a card. Jing Kai's fortune was that the problem with him was that he talked too much and new relationships were insight. HaHaHa.
Q3. Besides Jing Kai, who elses fortune was told?

This picture was taken while we were walking.
Q4.Wad are these flowery things called?

Q5. (a) Just give me the main name of the shop selling this.(example: Brandon's cake shop. Take the word Brandon.)
(b) Wad was the name of the dish from this shop that we sampled?

Later, we went to the food mall and went back to school. Wad a trip!
I won't reveal soo much cos i tink we will be doing some group work. BB
Fellow Bloggers
:: Luk Yean ::
:: Wilton Ong ::
:: Ang Zhi Xin ::
:: Victor ::
:: Miss Mok ::
Hunts
:: Hotmail ::
:: Stickpage ::
:: Gross! ::
:: Miniclip games ::
:: More Games ::
Credits
:: Blogskins ::