The Poetic Dreamer
- DO NOT DISTURB -
DREAMING IN PROCESS
The sun rays kisses my skin a gentle
The cool breeze swirls my thoughts a tender
I'm not sleepy yet I think I am
For I'm whizz away to paradise dreamland
The Dreamer
# Desmond
# 12 years old
Loves
# Chocolate
# Rugby
# Playing computer games
Mood
Just Right
Wishlist
:: Watch shutter ::
:: Get into good Sec. School::
:: Be a rugby player ::
:: Good results ::
:: Be PMS ::
Friday, September 30, 2005
Have not blogged for some time again. On Thursday, we had the WCP(West Coast Park)run. I did not receive any medals. Boo Hoo Hoo... I came in 23/24 place. Only the top 20 runners received. I had not exercised for quite sometime because of that boil. Last year, when only the top 15 received, I came in 16th. MISS! NVM... ignore it. It was actually raining before we left. So we stayed in the scohhl and waited... Later, the rain stopped and the race begun. I started in the second row but had that stitch problem and could not run fast. Aiyah...Today, we celebrated childrens' day. We did not have a class party. The school gave us a pencil box with a $0.30 paper ball, a kapteh and five stones. The fivestones was soooo sandy...Mrs chan gave each of us one mentos tuba and a Mynmar toy. Mr Pang willingly gave us paper clip and rubberband. Later, he gave us one magnet. Mdm Leong gave us a sticker list and some milky biscuit. The concert was cool! The teachers danced and did all kinds of stuff. There was even Qifa super idol! Later, the most interesting was the teachers all dressed up with their faces covered. We had to guess who..vry tired... BB
-----------------------------------------------------------
Desmond out
@ |10:28 PM|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com