The Poetic Dreamer
- DO NOT DISTURB -
DREAMING IN PROCESS
The sun rays kisses my skin a gentle
The cool breeze swirls my thoughts a tender
I'm not sleepy yet I think I am
For I'm whizz away to paradise dreamland
The Dreamer
# Desmond
# 12 years old
Loves
# Chocolate
# Rugby
# Playing computer games
Mood
Just Right
Wishlist
:: Watch shutter ::
:: Get into good Sec. School::
:: Be a rugby player ::
:: Good results ::
:: Be PMS ::
Yesterday was another school holiday, thnx to the P6's listening compre. Ci En, Kenneth and Luk Yean came over to my house to do the Jurrasic Park Project. We did not noe who would bring it home in the end, but Luk Yean later had no choice but to bring it home. hahax. Brandon's group also went to someones house to do theirs'. He boasted that his group had a dino that was 3-D and could move. Wad's the big deal?!!
Fellow Bloggers
:: Luk Yean ::
:: Wilton Ong ::
:: Ang Zhi Xin ::
:: Victor ::
:: Miss Mok ::
Hunts
:: Hotmail ::
:: Stickpage ::
:: Gross! ::
:: Miniclip games ::
:: More Games ::
Credits
:: Blogskins ::