The Poetic Dreamer
- DO NOT DISTURB -
DREAMING IN PROCESS
The sun rays kisses my skin a gentle
The cool breeze swirls my thoughts a tender
I'm not sleepy yet I think I am
For I'm whizz away to paradise dreamland
The Dreamer
# Desmond
# 12 years old
Loves
# Chocolate
# Rugby
# Playing computer games
Mood
Just Right
Wishlist
:: Watch shutter ::
:: Get into good Sec. School::
:: Be a rugby player ::
:: Good results ::
:: Be PMS ::
Today, Wilotn finally came back to school. I also took my EL paper today. OKOK lah.. Anyway, I'm afraid that I won't be blogging this week due to the examinations. I will still try my best to keep u datd on the 5E's Latest section. Thnx! =P
Fellow Bloggers
:: Luk Yean ::
:: Wilton Ong ::
:: Ang Zhi Xin ::
:: Victor ::
:: Miss Mok ::
Hunts
:: Hotmail ::
:: Stickpage ::
:: Gross! ::
:: Miniclip games ::
:: More Games ::
Credits
:: Blogskins ::