The Poetic Dreamer
- DO NOT DISTURB -
DREAMING IN PROCESS
The sun rays kisses my skin a gentle
The cool breeze swirls my thoughts a tender
I'm not sleepy yet I think I am
For I'm whizz away to paradise dreamland
The Dreamer
# Desmond
# 12 years old
Loves
# Chocolate
# Rugby
# Playing computer games
Mood
Just Right
Wishlist
:: Watch shutter ::
:: Get into good Sec. School::
:: Be a rugby player ::
:: Good results ::
:: Be PMS ::
Monday, August 15, 2005
Today, my mother had another car accident. This time, it was a major one. The whole car boot was smashed and the key was even stuck! My sis was a little injured but was still sent to hospital.
My mother was waiting at the traffis light when this guy came from behind and crashed! This time, fortunately, I wasn't in the car.(I could have broken my spinal cord!) The car was soo badly dameged that all the things in the boot could be seen. She was knocked by a black Toyota Rav4 car but that car could still move after the crash. Afer hitting, my mother's car spun 270 degrees and almost hit down pedestrains! Her car landed between the lane of two cars but luckily, they were alert. This happened at Bukit Timah area after my mother picked my sis up.
Two eyewitnesses came to help but only one stayed until everything was cleared. He even agreed to be the witness!! That guy called the police, ambulance an even the tow truck.Obvoiusly, my mother was very ANGRY asd transport would be so in convenient for the next few days. For me, I was still in school for my self-esteem workshop. Later, Luk yean's mother sent me to her house and my father soon picked me up.
How terrible! At night, we reported this incident to the police at the West Coast Police Post. My father's car couldn't start later!!!!!! How unlucky!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Desmond out
@ |8:44 PM|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com