The Poetic Dreamer
- DO NOT DISTURB -
DREAMING IN PROCESS
The sun rays kisses my skin a gentle
The cool breeze swirls my thoughts a tender
I'm not sleepy yet I think I am
For I'm whizz away to paradise dreamland
The Dreamer
# Desmond
# 12 years old
Loves
# Chocolate
# Rugby
# Playing computer games
Mood
Just Right
Wishlist
:: Watch shutter ::
:: Get into good Sec. School::
:: Be a rugby player ::
:: Good results ::
:: Be PMS ::
Yesterday, our school team took part in the Rugby Nationals. We were already kicked out in the first round which is reaaalllllllllly disappointing. I thought that we could actually be the National Champion. In the first round, out of 3 matches, we won only 1 which actually meant that we lost two matches. The first game, we played against Sembawang Primary. We thought that we could win, butttttt...... we made too many mistakes. Here are some of them:
They actually also had someadvantages:
Final score: 7:0
For the second game, we played against Pei Tong Primary. We lost!! The mistakes we made were exactly the same as the mistakes as the game we played against Sembawang. These were their advantages:
Final score: 14:7
Finally, for the last game, we finally won. We thrashed our opponents, Damai Primary, very badly. Mr.Pang actually bluffed us that we still had chance if we played well in this match. Unfortunately, we were actually out after the second match. In this match, the bigger sized boys scored all the trys and the smaller ones just helped out. It was just too late......
Final score: 0:35
Fellow Bloggers
:: Luk Yean ::
:: Wilton Ong ::
:: Ang Zhi Xin ::
:: Victor ::
:: Miss Mok ::
Hunts
:: Hotmail ::
:: Stickpage ::
:: Gross! ::
:: Miniclip games ::
:: More Games ::
Credits
:: Blogskins ::