The Poetic Dreamer
- DO NOT DISTURB -
DREAMING IN PROCESS
The sun rays kisses my skin a gentle
The cool breeze swirls my thoughts a tender
I'm not sleepy yet I think I am
For I'm whizz away to paradise dreamland
The Dreamer
# Desmond
# 12 years old
Loves
# Chocolate
# Rugby
# Playing computer games
Mood
Just Right
Wishlist
:: Watch shutter ::
:: Get into good Sec. School::
:: Be a rugby player ::
:: Good results ::
:: Be PMS ::

The funpack was so heavy and we still had to walk about 1.5km after we alighted from the bus. Everybody was about to pass out then. The moment we sat down on our seats, the show begun. The pre-parade segment was quite funny and all our stuff had to be taken out of the funpack to dig for certain stuff. They were very creative to use the design of a handphone to use as a torchlight.

Once the parade started, we started screaming and shouting. We had a great time doing that. There were floats, jets, parachuters, fireworks, tanks and jets. The best of all were the marching people. They formed many formations and made it very beautiful. I loved the jets and the floats part the most. The Padang wave was also kinda cool. Although it drizzled a little, it did not spoil the mood at all. A few teachers like Mr. Chan blah.. blah .. who were sitting behind me kept critisizing what ever the host at the parade was saying. hahaha! Shortly after, when Taufik appeared to sing the National Day theme song, a few girls in front of me went crazy and were like "Taufik...! Taufik...!" which was horribly irritating. When there was fireworks, everyone screamed and shouted like mad. I really enjoyed that kinda mood. Later, all types of floats came in and soon it ended.

After the parade, we waited like hell for our school to be called. We ended up picking up rubbish and left the place soon. I was so hungry and tired at that time. My mother and sis came to pick me up and brought me to McDonalds for supper. I ate a 6-piece fishdipper meal there and fries. What a day!! 
Fellow Bloggers
:: Luk Yean ::
:: Wilton Ong ::
:: Ang Zhi Xin ::
:: Victor ::
:: Miss Mok ::
Hunts
:: Hotmail ::
:: Stickpage ::
:: Gross! ::
:: Miniclip games ::
:: More Games ::
Credits
:: Blogskins ::